Descriptif du poste
Position Title: R&D Lab Technician
Business Group: Oil & Fats
Business Unit: IFFCO Foodstuffs
Administrative Reporting: Executive Quality Control JM
Functional Reporting: Executive Quality Control JM
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute product matching, new developments and cost optimization projects for specified customers, proactively and/or in response to briefs to achieve sales growth
- Interact with suppliers and participate in workshops/seminars to ensure that up to date ingredients, technologies and trends are used in new developments
- Problem solving / Trouble shooting with customers, suppliers and production.
- Ensure that all project information is recorded within departmental databases e.g recipe database
- Creating & Maintaining the formulas, process to manufacture, Raw material and finish product specification and other R&D related documents
- Training of production and QA for handling new RM, products and processes.
- Conducting Shelf life and ensuring the stability of product over declared shelf life.
- Meeting regulatory requirements while developing products.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Development capabilities and efficiencies
- Record Keeping and Documentation
- Sensory and Shelf life testing
- At least 5 years in relevant field
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Microbiology
- Analytical thinking
- Communication skills
- Pro active
Competencies :Technical :